We are pleased to introduce our new SU 29 - 37%, designed together with Sebastiano Silvestri.
With this model, we are continuing with a new trend, started with our SU 29 - 33%.
Extremely high prefabrication, clean design and excellent flying characteristics.
And taking it even further, we have come up with special parts, that are going to make your installation easier and will make this plane lighter.
SU 29 -37% is a new addition to our 3m class. It was designed without any compromise and if it wil become as successful as our Katana and Yak 55 will be totally up to you.
So, few things to point out.....
- New and very practical servo installation for ailerons. No more ugly screws to look at and no more open bays.
- New hinge, preventing ailerons delaminating.
- New internal structure in the wings, 2 main spars! Wings are very solid and light. Aluminum wing tube 45/1mm.
- Carbon fiber motor dome.
And as always, a large open area in fuselage, when you remove canopy!
Easy access to everything for easy maintenance and quick check up before flight.
High prefabrication and perfect workmanship of this ARF!
- Canopy and cowl already installed!
- Pre drilled aluminum landing gear.
- Fuel and smoke tank floor already installed.
- Slots for control horns are cut.
We have managed to cut down time needed to complete this airplane and you should be able to have airplane ready to fly in less then 30 hours.
Not bad, right?
composite parts: fuselage, canopy frame with silver canopy, cowl, rudder,elevator,wings,wheel pants.
accessories: aluminum wing tube 45/1mm, stab tube 22/1.5mm,aluminum landing gear, all necessary botls and nuts, wheel axles and CNC cut control horns.
Extra parts needed to complete this model,are available HERE.
Just to mention few:
- canopies- clear or carbon fiber
- different shape spinners ( aluminum,silver,carbon fiber,composit)
- ultra light wheels
- original tail wheel for SU 29 37%
- wing bags
Fuselage - vacuumed fiberglass sandwich with all bulkheads in place, including tray for 4 rudder servos. Tank floor installed and tied into side longerons, which can be used to attach all necessary equipment and radio components.
Wing - vacuumed fiberglass sandwich. Aluminum wing tube 45/1mm, each wing panel has 3 servo bays ( JR 9711 is recommended).
Elevator - vacuumed fiberglass sandwich. Can be taken apart, hinge brass tubing is removable.Each half requires 2 servos ( JR 8711 is recommended ). Two stab tubes, 22/1 and 10/1mm.
Rudder - vacuumed fiberglass sandwich,also removable with brass hinge tubing from the bottom.Should make it easier for transport.Servos recommended should have combined torque at least 60kg (133 lb.)
Canopy/canopy frame - Alu/titanium - comes with the kit.
· Carbon fiber - can be ordered at extra cost, already installed into canopy frame. Please keep this in mind when using 2.4 Ghz - not recommended.
· Clear - extra cost, installed into canopy frame.
Canopy frame is fitted and attached to fuselage from our factory, using M4 bolts and dowels. See pics...
Cowl - made out of fiberglass, installed from our factory, using 8 M4 bolts.Engines from 150 to 170 will fit without any problems.
Landing gear and wheel pants - aluminum, mounting and axle holes are pre drilled.Wheel pants are composite and ready for installation. See pics.
We are offering many original paint schemes, including SEBA C , S-RACE.n All are painted in the molds and all of them can be seen at COLOR SCHEMES.
Also available is BASE scheme, for those of you who would like to do your own paint scheme or just simply use stickers only.You have a choice of two colors, seen HERE. Top will be one color,bottom the other.
More information is available from our dealers or directly from us.
Packing - two heavy duty cardboard boxes.
- Fuselage 237 x 45 x 53 cm
- Wings145 x 90 x 14 cm
Total shipping weight is 20kg ( 44lbs)
- SEBA 3C scheme (73 KB)
- IDO 1A scheme (79 KB)
- AEROSPORT scheme (84 KB)
- SEBA 3F scheme (76 KB)
- CHACKER 1G scheme (70 KB)
- RACE 3R scheme (111 KB)
- Nuovi alettoni maggiorati (101 KB)
- Nuova deriva (79 KB)
- Modulo d'ordine new 2011 (39 KB)