Displacement: 10.48 ci (171.8 cc)
Output: 18 hp
Weight: 7.62 lbs (3.46 kilos)
Bore: 2.0472 in (52 mm)
Stroke: 1.594 in (40.49 mm)
Length: 7.67 in (195 mm)
RPM Range: 1,000 to 6,500 RPM Max: 9,200
Fuel Consumption: 4 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
2-Blades 32x12 32x10
3-Blades 29x12n 28.5x12
- Same lenght and mounting as the DA-150.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- Fast throttle response.
- Most torque in its class.
- Low vibration.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
- Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
- Walbro Carburator
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Dimensioni (860 KB)