Introducing a new SPARK Evolution II.
During a process of new Evolution, we have focused on F3A FAI sequence P-15 and F-15 which are going to be flown in 2014-2016.
Our goal was to increase rudder authority and redesign the shape of fuselage ( new canopy with a canaliser, new motor cowl and new rudder), and increased aileron response. All these changes were done to improve knife edge flight and snap rolls (F-15) Important was a development of canaliser, which is to be used on Spark for the first time. We have tested few different wing designs and shapes.
It was a long way, but we are convinced we reached the best set up. Canaliser is very effective.
KRILL MODEL is also introducing a revolutionary cooling system for “classic”el. motors and also for motors with gear boxes . One a air nozzle is for cooling the speed controller also. Our “ AIRBOX” is very effective and combined with a low weight (12gr) is a must for F3A model.
A short comparison Evo I and Evo II and differences from other F3A planes:
- ailerons are center hinged – no more ail. Differential and whistle during flight
- AIRBOX – a unique box developed for motor cooling ( special order only - no.: 2019115-14 ) It can be integrated into a new cowl
- new elevator – smaller, new shape and airfoil
- new wing with more effective, central hinged ailerons
- optional use of counter rotating props
- very fine rudder authority
- absolutely straight knife edge flight
We are convinced that a new Evolution II will surprise you.
Model is available in 3 different schemes and painted in the moulds - GT7 / BTB / XOI
However, this time we do not allow to change colors, as it was before.
The kit is include (hardware) : the landing gear of C/F , the wheels, the spats , the tail wheel , the axles, the wing bolts and CNC control horns of F/G.
There are accessories available on order form for this airplane.
Suggested set up:
- Motor: Hacker C 50 XL Comp. , Q 80 , Plettenberg
- Battery: 10S / 4500 mAh
- Servos: wings........standard digi JR/ Futaba/Hitec/ , Elevator....mini digi JR/ Fut/ Hitec/ ,Rudder ... standard digi JR/ Fut/ Hitec
- SCHEME GT7 (289 KB)
- SCHEME BTB (426 KB)
- SCHEME XOI (250 KB)