The Central Box was designed for comprehensive management of many servos in a model with high security demands. It provides an electronic short-circuit protection of each individual servo output and supports up to two batteries to power the receiving system. The Central Box allows you to monitor multiple parameters via the Jeti EX telemetry system. Eg RSAT2 can with serial (PPM, EX bus) to link outputs with the Central Box as a receiver. Together with the Jeti DC / DS Stations You draw the full potential of Central Box of how easy programming, full EX telemetry and super fast servo response.
- Overcurrent protection of each individual servo output
- Connect up to 2 receivers with serial output (PPM, Jeti EX bus)
- Built-expander for up to 3 telemetry sensors
- Connectivity for the magnetic switches or the RC Switch (only Central Box 200)
- MPX battery terminals: Central Box 100 1x and 2x 200 Central Box
- 100Hz mode for the servo outputs (10ms pulse time)
- EX supports telemetry (voltage, current, capacity and temperature and overload indicator, ...)
- Convenient adjustment on the Jeti DC / DS transmitter
- Easy firmware updates via the USB adapter DUPLEX USBa
- Perfect for use with high voltage (HV) servos
- Compact size for easy installation in the model
- Each servo output can be set separately (channel assignment, trim, reverse rotation, paths settings)
The Central Box 200 provides up to 15 servo connections with overcurrent protection.
Slots 14 and 15
- Power output
- Input for connecting a telemetry sensor
- Connection for the Jeti Duplex or EX receiver to adjust the Central Box or output of the telemetry data
- Input for a telemetry sensor
- The Ext1 connector is also used for the firmware update (along with the USBa adapter).
- first input to the receiver with serial output (EX bus or PPM)
- second (backup) for input receiver with serial output (EX bus or PPM)
- reserved for the connection of the Magntgebers or RC Switch (optional accessory).
BATT1 and BATT2
- MPX slots for the connection of max. two batteries or BEC system to power the receiving system / servos ...
|Recommended input voltage (V)||4-14|
|Number of battery cells||2-3 or 4-10 LiXX NiXX|
|Continuous current||15 A|
|Pulse current||90 A|
|Servo sockets||up to 15|
|Power consumption in OFF state with magnetic encoder||120uA|
|Power consumption in OFF state with RC Switch||140 uA|
|Temperature range||- 20 ° C up to + 75 ° C|
|Dimensions magnetic encoder||30x21x5 mm|