The Extra 330LX – 34% was designed by KRILL MODEL and comes from bigger brother in 37%. The design is similar to the "SC" version and the new Extra 330LX is near perfect scale model of the popular Extra 330LX by Mr. Walter Extra. Size of the ailerons is in the middle of LX in 37% and classic Krill Extra 330SC, so you can use this kit perfectly for precission but suitable for 3D aerobatics too. Kit is not only SC version with larger canopy to looks like LX. Most of parts are quite new, it means new shape and airfoil of wings, different shape and airfoil of elavators and new shape of rudder. Large "glass" canopy is in standart delivered grey tinted. In comparison to SC in the same size, LX is much lighter, because of new construction of inner parts in all of parts of the kit.
Bellow are some details of the new Extra 330LX airframe:
- The wings , rudder , and elevators have central hinged control surfaces.
- Each Aileron uses two servos , Each elevator uses only one servo per side, The rudder only requires to use one servos. One servo required on the throttle with 8 servos in total being required.
- The underside of the motor dome has been specially designed to aid in efficient engine cooling.
- The landing gear covers (skirts) are integrated into fuselage finishing off the fuzz with some scale detail.
- Included are carbon fibre main wing tube and stab tubes.The greye tinted canopy glass is pre-bonded into the canopy frame.
- The cowling and UC gear is pre-installed.
- The firewall is set up for 100-120 cc engines.
- Right Thrust has already been pre-set.
- The C/F landing gear and wheel pants are designed for very easy assembly !
Extra 330LX Kit contents.
- pre-installed large grey tinted canopy bonded in to the canopy frame
- landing gear
- wheel pants
- Carbon wing and stab tubes.
Hardware included :
- wings screws canopy and cowl screws
- Gabriel set of horns
Lenght of the kit wit spinner and rudder: 2460 mm
- Lenght of the kit with rudder without spinner: 2300 mm
- Lenght of the kit without rudder and spinner: 2070 mm
- Wingspan: 2620 mm
- RTF weight (no batteries, dry, MVVS116NP installed with mufflers): 13500 g