DPSI Micro DualBat 5.9V/7.2V JR - Product description
Dual power supply for 5/6cell NiCad/NiMH as well as LiIon/LiPo and LiFePo4 batteries. Regulated and stabilized output voltage 5.9 volts or 7.2 volts adjustable.
Dual electronically On/Off-switch as well as high performance voltage regulator with high current pulse solidity. Complete contact less switching operation with an external magnet from outside - no holes in the fuselage anymore!
Intelligent voltage monitoring with optical error indication and battery fail recognition. Suitable for all battery types due to low drop out technology. The used battery type can easily be programmed (and therefore correct low voltage detection). Battery connector cable: JR/Uni with high flexible silicone strand (0.5 mm²/AWG21 cross section).
NEW: Dual JR/Uni connectors with high grade silicone strand (0.5 mm²/AWG21 cross section) on output side. All connectors are gold plated (FCI contacts). Suitable for small models (F3A, helicopters, gliders). Designed for 5 up to a max. of 10 servos.
NEW: now supports 4A continuous current and allows for 25A peak current.
Delivery includes magnetic switch actuator with keyring pendant , 2 pcs. spare part magnets, screws, sticker for the fuselage (drilling jig), EMCOTEC 3D sticker, operating instructions.
ATTENTION: The switching off process of DPSI works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the DPSI switches off when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the DPSI.
- Power sources: 5, 6 or 7 cell NiCad / NiMH cells, 2 cell Lithium-Ion, LiPo, LiFePO4 batteries
- Operating voltage range: 4.8V to 12V
- Nominal input voltage: 6.0V to 8.4V
- Output voltage: 5.9V or 7.2V per sliding switch selectable
- Quiescent current (turned off): <1µA per battery
- Quiescent current (turned on): Approx. 90mA in total (LED on)
- Max. continuous current @ 5.9V (15 minutes for LiPo batteries): 4A
- Max. peak current @ 5.9V (10 seconds for LiPo batteries): 10A
- Max. peak current (20ms): 25A
- Drop out losses @ 2A: 0.4V
- Ripple 0,1A / 8A: Approx. 200mV
- Max. power dissipation: 8W
- Number of servos in system: Depending on application up to 10 servos. At high loads (and powerful digital servos) possibly only up to 7 servos usable.
- CE test: According to 2004/108/EC
- Environmental conditions: -10°C (14°F) to +50°C (122°F)
- Permissible Temperature Range: -25°C (77°F) to +85°C (185°F) (Storage)
- Protecting dynamo effect: Limiting of pulses to approx. 7.3V
- Dimensions: 73.4 x 19.4 x 14.1mm (2.9 x 0.76 x 0.55in)
- Screwing diameter for mounting: 2 x 3mm (0.12in) 66.2mm (2.6in) spacing
- Diameter LED: 5mm (0.2in)
- Weight: Approx. 28g (0.9oz)
- Warranty: 24 month
- Istruzioni (602 KB)