UniPower series units introduce a new concept of power supplying. Today medium and big scale models need many batteries: usually two for servos and receiver, one for engine or ECU, and others for smoke system, light system, landing gear and brake etc... so they have from three to six batteries with redundancy only for servos and receiver. UniPower2B radically changes the concept of on board supply. With only two batteries it generates the necessary outputs for all on board devices. It means also that you will have redundancy not only for receiver and servos but for all on board systems. Thanks to the presence of two batteries and double circuits, if one power supply way has a problem, the other comes into operation. You must use batteries of the same kind (2s Li.Fe, 2s Li.Poli, 5s Nixx) and you can choose three different operating modes:
- Single battery
- Two batteries
- Main battery with the backup battery
It has three outputs:
1. for supplying servos and receiver: it is provided with a voltage regulator managing up to 30A; you can set the output voltage at any value between 5V and 7.4V turning the selctor by a screwdriver.
2. for supplying the engine (spark ignition or turbine): it is not stabilized
3. for supplying the landing gear, brake, smoke system or light system: it is not stabilized and it is protected by two 5A fuses and one 10A fuse.
Turning on and off by the button on the device; two high light red leds show the batteries status keeping memory of the lowest battery voltage; you can have the button and leds out of the model using hte optional external panel (item 90010701)
Integrated MPX connectors and all accessories for mounting are included
- Output RX: stabilized programmable at any value between 5V and 7.4V 30A
- Output THR: not stabilized 30A
- Output AUX: not stabilized protected by fuses
- Double battery indicator with memory of the lowest voltage