Very precise quarter scale of the latest Schempp-Hirth sailplane, the DISCUS 2c.
Amazing machine, wonderfully built, nearly ready to fly, only 3-5 hours work is necessary to complete her.
Flight looks like the real one.
A real winner!
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The de luxe ARF kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with already installed sliding cabin, fiberglass seat and dashboard panel.
- Special 9 pins connectors with wires already installed at the wing saddle and wing fixing device also installed (cf photos).
- Fiberglass hollow moulded winglets, horizontal stabiliser and fin.
- Ready foam core abachi wings covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed. Wing fixing device already installed and servos connector also (requires 2 servo by wing, 1 for ailerons (2 parts), coupled mechanically, 1 for the airbrake).
- All is made, need only to mount the radio gear! (maxi 3-5 hours work)
- De luxe version is delivered as you see with retract gear (bay doors installed), tailwheel and tow hook already installed; standard version without.
Extra high quality product, setting a very new high quality standard in this category!
Ailerons (2 micro servos)
elevator (1 micro servo)
rudder (1 servo STD)
airbrakes (2 micro servos)
retract gear (1 servo STD)
tow hook (1 servo STD)
- Foto kit (12 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c (11 KB)
- Foto dettaglio cockpit (291 KB)
- Foto dettaglio cockpit 2 (208 KB)
- Fot dettaglio carrello (236 KB)
- Foto dettaglio carrello interno (293 KB)
- Foto dettaglio ruotino coda (153 KB)
- Foto dettaglio attacco ala (167 KB)
- Foto dettaglio winglets (5 KB)
- Foto dettaglio impennaggi (10 KB)
- Foto dettaglio gancio traino (316 KB)
- Foto dettaglio gancio traino interno (324 KB)
- Foto dettaglio aerofreni (16 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c 1 (11 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c 3 (31 KB)