The Viper is a highly prefabricated kit, truly ARF, and well engineered. It has proven for many years to be a robust jet, competing at the highest level in aerobatic contests around the world. Some of the features, which make the CARF version even more unique:
- full sandwich two-part fuselage for easy shipping, which can be permanently glued removably bolted.
- removable rudder fin with a rudder on hinge pin
- Composite wing with straight wing tips, ailerons and huge flaps on elastic flaps
- Large stab with readily installed and aligned stab tube, elevator elastic flap
- Huge canopy with elements for a vacuum formed cockpit included, with the option to make a very detailed scale cockpit with aftermarket parts
- Landing gear mounts for the proven Airtech gear installed
- All ducting and thrust tube included
- Painted in the mold in standard schemes or fully customized
Flying the ViperJet is a great experience. Great slow flight characteristics and capable of fast fly bys straight like an arrow. Neutral roll performance, and strong enough to survive a snaproll, too. The ground handling is great due to the wide trailing link gear, and the wheels are large enough to handle well on grass runways.Yes, there are quite some Vipers out there. But Skygate is the most sold, most proven and strongest one, now available in the legendary CARF construction, backed by the CARF spare parts policy and after sales service.
So, if you are shopping for a Viper in the 160 N engine class, consider the CARF/Skygate Viper your best choice
Apertura alare 98.4" (2500 mm)
Lunghezza 88.6" (2250 mm)
Peso 30-35Lbs (14-16 kg) dry
Turbina consigliata 140-180 N
min. 8 digital high class servos