The transmitters DC16 and DS-16 came to existence under cooperation of professional pilots and world champions. They have been developed with the aim of maximum utility, simple handling as well as maximum durability and reliability of mechanical parts.
The metal case provides maximum protection of the interior as well as of the outside surfaces against chemicals and the straightforward shapes make servicing easy. Metal quad ball raced stick units with magnetic Hall sensors confirm the revolutionary design concept of this mostly strained element of a RC-System.
A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect legibility at any lighting condition and a large surveillance angle. Thanks to the high display resolution and application of a relatively big ammount of graphic images it was possible to create a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetric data. The DUPLEX EX product family has been equipped with an improved telemetric data transfer system and the subsequent data processing on the LCD transmitter display or analysis on a PC. The transmitter allows setup of acoustical notifications (optionally created by the user himself), which are related to the actual telemetric values or to sound signals assigned to conditions of particular control elements.
- magnesium body
- aluminium sticks variable in length with bearings
- scanning sticks position by hall sensor
- 4096 throttle steps resolution
- 3,8 inch display with backlight, 320 x 240 pixels
- internal 2 GB memory
- digital trims
- full telemetry in real time on a main display
- recording telemetry data
- integrated antenna
- jack headphones
- USB mini connector for PC connection
- firmware upgradable
- for flight control and reception of telemetric data from the model to the transmitter the DC-16 takes advantage of the wireless system Duplex 2,4GHz, which has been developed by the JETI company as well. The data transfer system Duplex 2,4GHz is very reliable and has been verified during many years.
– from the beginning the DC-16 transmitter has been developed with regard to lucid displaying properties and exploitation of telemetry for model RC-control.
Design of the DC-16 Transmitter
– the main goal was maximum user comfort, exclusive appearance and longevity by exploitation of premium quality materials.
Precise Quad Sticks
– made of metal ball raced parts warrant together with contactless scanning an enormous longevity.
– the 3,8“ backlit display of the DC-16 transmitter with a resolution of 320x240 pixels allows perfect legibility under all lighting conditions.
– a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life.
– simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter. The charging proces is shown in the DC-16 display.
– the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage.
- Foto display 1 (132 KB)