SUKHOI 29, just like all our airplanes was designed using the latest 3D technology available, assuring a precise fit of all the parts. Priorities were a clean aerodynamic plane, together with new components and new set ups, to allow this plane to be used in every aspect of flying, either F3M, IMAC or 3D.
As you can see,our SU 29 does have a huge fuselage side area, assuring a perfect knife edge flight. See VIDEO
Throughout testing shows that SU 29 is a perfect plane not only for those who want to start to practise aerobatics, but also for pilots flying in IMAC competetion.
The way this plane is set up from our factory and staying within a recommended CG location, you will not need any mixing in knife edge or inverted!!! Snap roll are stopped immediately and very crisp!!
Using a new composite technology,we were able to come up with extremely light airplane.And if you use a single cylinder 85ccm engine, you will get an incredible power to weight ratio!!
What we would like to point out??
A high prefabrication of this ARF and it's perfect quality!
- canopy and cowl are installed
- alu landing gear ready to be attached
- rudder servo tray glued in
- bulkheads installed
- fuel and smoke tank holders glued in
- wings servo bays installed
- predrilled location for control horns an all surfaces
- predrill plates for different engines included
- and of course a huge area in fuselage when canopy latch is removed!!
Simply fast and effective work !!! By our estimates,time needed to complete this airplane is around 20 - 25 hours!! That's not too bad,right?
1 - Fuselage: vacuum sandwich with all bulk heads installed,including c/f inside canopy frame
2 - Wings: vacuum sandwich.Alu wing tube 40mm, each panel needs 2 servos( JR 8711).
3 - Elevators: vacuum sandwich. Can be taken apart if needed. Hinge wire is a brass tubing. Each half has one mount for JR 8711. Two alu tubes 10/1mm.
4 - Rudder: vacuum sandwich.Hinge wire is a brass tube, removable on the bottom, if rudder needs to be removed for transportation.
5 - Canopy hatch:
- Alu/titanium look - comes with every kit,standard equipment.
- Carbon fiber - must be ordered extra.Glued into canopy frame. ..NOT RECOMMENDED TO BE USED WITH 2.4Ghz!!!!!!!!
- Clear ( transparent) - must be ordered extra. Glued into canopy frame.
Canopy frame is fitted on to fuselage from factory. Only two M4mm screws and two wooden dowels are used.
6 - Cowl: f/g part.Fitted to the fuselage and attached using 8 M4 screws. Any 80 - 120ccm size engine will fit in without any problems.
7 - Landing gear: alu,with all the holes predrilled. Wheel pants are f/g.
We have come up with original paint schemes for this plane and can be seen here: COLOR SCHEMES
- CHACKER 1G scheme (70 KB)
- SEBA 3F Yellow (491 KB)
- AEROSPORT scheme (84 KB)
- Race Blu scheme (321 KB)
- SPIRIT White (341 KB)