Displacement: 121 cc
Weight: 2300 g
including Ignition: 2445 g
Length from engine mount to prop hub: 159 mm
RPM-Range: 1000 - 6800 1/min
Propellers: 2-Blade: 28x12", 29x10" 3-Blade: 27x12"
BEL-RAY H1R / Shell V-Power 100
- 175 g less weight than the DA-100.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- Most torque in its class.
- Crankcase CNC milled from 7075 aluminum alloy.
- Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
- Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
- Low vibration.
- Walbro Carburator
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Misure (562 KB)