The DLE-120 delivers 50 lbs of static thrust—more than enough power for intense 3D maneuvers. Twin opposed cylinders reduce vibration and engine wear and increase performance. It's all packed into a magnesium alloy crankcase that is strong and light.
Mufflers, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. The DLE-120 delivers the most punch at the lowest weight and the lowest price of any engine in its class. Pick up the DLE-120 and fly with performance-fueled confidence.Features:
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light pistons for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Improved piston and cylinder contact area for increased engine lifespan.
- Matched mufflers included for optimized power
- Two mufflers
- Electronic ignition module with spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
Stock Number: DLEG0120
Displacement: 120.0 cc (7.4 cu in)
Bore: 1.85 in (47 mm) x 2
Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm) x 2
Total Weight: 6.13 lb (2781 g)
Output: 12 hp @ 7,500 rpm
Includes: Electronic ignition module, muffler, spark plug, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips.
Requires: unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
Suggested Propellers: 26 x 10, 26 x 12, 27 x 10, 28 x 10
DLE-120 Technical Data:
Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
Gas/Oil Mix: 30:1
Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 DLEG4026 or equivalent.
Static Thrust: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg) @ 328 feet altitude, 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) @ 1,800 feet altitude
Weight Breakdown: Engine: 5.08 lb (2306 g), Muffler 1: 3.6 oz (103 g), Muffler 2: 3.9 oz (111 g), Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g)