The Mirage 2000 is a famous French delta fighter built by Dassault Aviation. It is used in a lot of countries and it is one of the most agile fighters. The Mirage 2000 has a single jet engine.
You love very big models, you love fighter, you love agile and aerobatic jets, you love power : The 1/5 Mirage 2000 is for you.
The Mirage 2000 model is really incredible in flight. It is a very big models, very aerobatic with good roll rate and incredible high angle of attack possibility. Flight is very reallistic and impressive with big turbine sound and afterburner lights.
The Mirage 2000 from AVIATION DESIGN is fully CAD designed. Most of the plug parts were CNC machined.. It is a scale model, with all the panel lines and rivets engraved in the fuselage. Plug was covered with aluminium sheet to have scale apparence.
It contains many scale details, (gears, hinges, cockpit...).
The Mirage 2000 is designed for the new high thrust jet engines and incorporates special inlets and ducting.
Of course the Mirage 2000 is fully molded in composite, and pre assembled : model is painted in mold, all bulkeads are glued, all control surfaces are hinged. No important gluing are required.
The Mirage 2000 has a removable nose cone and a large canopy for an easy access to radio.
The large fuselage hatch gives also an excelent access to the turbine, fuel sytem and tailpipe.
Our landing gear have been designed for stronger field operation.
This model has plug in wings and fin.
• High quality, grey gel-coated epoxy-glass fuselage. All the panel lines are engraved. The fuselage is in 2 parts for an easier building;
• Nose cone in fiber;
• Exhaust nozzle in fiber;
• Canopy frame in 2 parts in fiber;
• Access hatch requiring no additional framework;
• 2 epoxy-glass inlets fitted and glued;
• 2 wings molded in epoxy under vaccum with carbon reinforcement, high quality plywood spare, aluminium tube and gear support fitted;
• Fully molded composite fin;
• Scale fiber details;
• ABS cockpit interior and scale accessories;
• Clear formed canopy;
• Aluminium joining tubes;
• Instructions in English.
SCALE : 1/5
WINGSPAN : 1.83 m (72")
LENGTH : 2.97 m (117")
WEIGHT WITH TURBINE : 20 Kg (44 lbs)
TURBINE :1 TURBINE 18 Kg (36 lbs) TO 22 Kg (40 lbs)