IL PREZZO E' ESCLUSO DAL COSTO DI SPEDIZIONE PER L'IMPORTAZIONE IN ITALIA CHE VERRA' COMUNICATO AL MOMENTO DELL'ORDINE.
RICHIEDI IL SERVIZIO "READY TO FLY" PER AVERE IL TUO MODELLO FINITO E PRONTO AL DECOLLO.
The 35% 330SC is all composite airplane designed by Gernot Bruckmann like the "41% brother". Airplane was develop for ccm 100-120 engines with hight prefabrication. All look same like the big one EXTRA41% (inside the fuselage , the landing gear and etc.). KRILL Model worked with Gernot to develop the Extra to achieve a near perfect scale model of the popular Extra 330sc with out compromising full aerobatic performance!
You can see practical details on the airframe :
- the landing covers (skirts) was integred to the fuselage
- under motor dome special embossed for better ventilation air from outside the cowl and some more practical tricks.
- the wings have central hinged ailerons
- the wing and the stab tube of Carbon include
- the clear canopy glued to the canopy frame and to be fixed on the fuselage.
- we have pre installed the cowl and the landing gear also
- we have pre driled holes for the control horns
- Integrated all composite tray for Rx, batteries, rudder servos,etc.
- all composite landing gear plate, integrated into fuselage.
The EXTRA330SC 35% comming with
three New colour schemes 2016.
1. PPS - in 5 diferent colour of combinations
2. IDO - in 2 diferent colour of combinations
3. CHC - in 3 diferent colour of combinations
Lunghezza: 2580 mm (102,3")
Apertura Alare: 2620 mm (102,3")
Peso: 11,0 Kg (24,3 lb.)
Motorizzazione: 80-120 ccm
Superfice alare: 128 dm2
Canali: 5 Chanel (8 servos)
Carico alare: 90 g/dm2
- Foto1 (70 KB)
- Foto2 (70 KB)
- Foto3 (44 KB)
- Foto4 (51 KB)
- Foto5 (83 KB)
- Foto6 (73 KB)
- Foto7 (82 KB)
- Foto8 (68 KB)
- Foto9 (96 KB)
- Foto10 (105 KB)
- Schema IDO YBW (189 KB)
- Schema IDO WRS (179 KB)
- Schema CHC WRB (183 KB)
- Scheme CHC YOB (188 KB)
- Schema PPS BRG (170 KB)
- Schema PPS PWS (156 KB)
- Schema PPS RYB (175 KB)
- Schema PPS BBO (172 KB)
- Schema PPS RWB (163 KB)
- Schema CHC WGG (180 KB)