Class glider designed to 1:4 scale. Wingspan 4,5 m.
This magnificent scale model, to 1/4 scale is the new SHEMPP-HIRTH jewel. It really is a beautiful bird, brilliantly modelled, almost ready to fly, only 3-5 hours of work are necessary to fit the radio.
The flight is really very realistic.
Our VENTUS thermal-hunts to perfection, spiralling elegantly and efficiently. The split flaps are really a plus for keen R/C sailplane enthusiasts.
Landings are easy and precise, thanks to the powerful, ready-installed air-brakes.
The model can use electric power for perfectly autonomous flying (with the motor in the nose).
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The de luxe ARF kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with already installed sliding cabin, fiberglass seat and dashboard panel.
- Special 9 pins connectors with wires already installed at the wing saddle and wing fixing device also installed (cf photos).
- Fiberglass hollow moulded winglets, horizontal stabiliser and fin.
- Ready foam core abachi wings covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed. Wing fixing device already installed and servos connector also (requires 4 servos by wing, 1 for ailerons , 2 for flaps(2 parts), coupled mechanically, 1 for the airbrake).
- All is made, need only to mount the radio gear! (maxi 3-5 hours work)
- De luxe version is delivered as you see with retract gear (bay doors installed), tailwheel and tow hook already installed; standard version without.
Extra high quality product, setting a very new high quality standard in this category!
- Ailerons and flaps (6 micro servos)
- elevator (1 micro servo)
- rudder (1 servo STD)
- airbrakes (2 micro servos)
- retract gear (1 servo STD)
- tow hook (1 servo STD)