Class glider designed to 1:4 scale. Wingspan 4,5 m.
This magnificent scale model, to 1/4 scale is the new SHEMPP-HIRTH jewel. It really is a beautiful bird, brilliantly modelled, almost ready to fly, only 11 hours of work are necessary to fit the radio.
The flight is really very realistic.
Our VENTUS thermal-hunts to perfection, spiralling elegantly and efficiently. The split flaps are really a plus for keen R/C sailplane enthusiasts.
Landings are easy and precise, thanks to the powerful, ready-installed air-brakes.
The model can use electric power for perfectly autonomous flying (with the motor in the nose).
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with carbon reinforcements and controls.
- Elevator servo tray already installed in the fin post. Rear hatch latch, front dowel.
- Ready foam core abachi wings covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed.
- Ailerons and flaps (2x2 pairs) finished ready to be hinged. Fiberglass rod wing joiner.
- Fiberglass hollow molded winglets, horizontal stabilizer and fin.
- High quality vinyl stickers set, CNC cut.
- Hardware (servos trays, etc…)
- Step by step building instructions.
- Ailerons and flaps (6 micro servos)
- elevator (1 micro servo)
- rudder (1 servo STD)
- airbrakes (2 micro servos)