The wings are equipped with air-brakes but also with camber flaps. These flaps have a longer length compared to reality and are divided into 2 parts. Thus, it is possible to use these 2 parts, together, like gigantic ailerons but also as camber flaps. This makes possible to make the Swift even more general-purpose and powerful in aerobatic.
Swift S1 ARF (covered with Oracover®).
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
- Fully built-up and matched model.
- Ready fiberglass FUSELAGE with already installed sliding cabin, fiberglass seat, dashboard panel, connectors, wiring for aileron servos and airbrakes and wing joiner casing. Further rudder and bowden are fixed. Retract gear (bay doors installed), tailwheel and tow hook already installed.
- WINGS with metallic airbrakes installed. Wing fixing device already installed and servos connector also.
- Stickers are sticked on model.
| || || || || || || |
The de luxe ARF kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with already installed fiberglass seat and dashboard panel. De luxe version is delivered as you see with retract gear (bay doors installed), tailwheel and tow hook already installed.
- Ready foam core abachi wings with carbon-fibre reinforcing covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes installed.
- Ready foam core abachi horizontal stabiliser covered with Oracover®.
- Fiberglass hollow moulded fin
- Fiberglass cabin frame with glued-on sliding cabin
- Complete assembly manual
Extra high quality product, setting a very new high quality standard in this category!
Ailerons (4 micro servos) - HS - 5245MG digi (HS 225 MG)
elevator (1 micro servo) - HS - 5245MG digi (HS 225 MG)
rudder (1 servo STD) - HS - 475HB
airbrakes (2 micro servos) - HS 82MG (HS 81)
retract gear (1 servo STD) - HS - 475HB
tow hook (1 servo STD) - HS - HS 645MG
Power Package Upgrade:
Hacker A50 14L / Axi 4130/16
Jeti Spin Pro 77 Opto ESC
6/8S LiPo battery (4,5-5Ah)
Aeronaut CAM Carbon 16x10 folding propeller
- Foto Swift 1 (28 KB)
- Foto Swift 2 (24 KB)
- Foto Swift 3 (31 KB)
- Foto dettaglio 1 (37 KB)
- Foto dettaglio apertura cabina (39 KB)
- Foto dettaglio cockpit (23 KB)
- Foto dettaglio 2 (43 KB)
- Foto dettaglio parte inferiore (37 KB)
- Foto Swift volo (23 KB)