The wings are equipped with air-brakes but also with camber flaps. These flaps have a longer length compared to reality and are divided into 2 parts. Thus, it is possible to use these 2 parts, together, like gigantic ailerons but also as camber flaps. This makes possible to make the Swift even more general-purpose and powerful in aerobatic. Swift S1 ARF (covered with Oracover®). ECONOMICAL version kit with simplified equipment and in lower stage of completion. The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage
- Ready foam core abachi wings with carbon-fibre reinforcing covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed.
- Ready foam core abachi horizontal stabiliser covered with Oracover®.
- Fiberglass hollow moulded fin
- Fiberglass cabin frame
- Transparent cabin
- Complete assembly manual
- Ailerons (4 micro servos) - HS - 5245MG digi (HS 225 MG)
- elevator (1 micro servo) - HS - 5245MG digi (HS 225 MG)
- rudder (1 servo STD) - HS - 475HB
- airbrakes (2 micro servos) - HS 82MG (HS 81)
Power Package Upgrade:
Hacker A50 14L / Axi 4130/16
Jeti Spin Pro 77 Opto ESC
6/8S LiPo battery (4,5-5Ah)
Aeronaut CAM Carbon 16x10 folding propeller