Product information:Class glider designed to 1:4 scale. Wingspan 4,5mt.
ECONOMICAL version kit of our DISCUS 2c.
You'll need about 10 hours to build it, ready for the first flight, instead of 3-5 hours normally.
Very precise quarter scale of the latest Schempp-Hirth sailplane, the DISCUS 2c.
Amazing machine, wonderfully built, nearly ready to fly, only 3-5 hours work is necessary to complete her.
Flight looks like the real one.
A real winner!
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with carbon reinforcements and controls.
- Elevator servo tray already installed in the fin post.
- Transparent canopy. Rear hatch latch, front dowel.
- Ready foam core abachi wings covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed.
- Ailerons finished ready to be hinged. Fiberglass rod wing joiner. Fiberglass hollow molded winglets, horizontal stabiliser and fin.
- High quality vynil stickers set, CNC cut.
- Hardware (servos trays, etc…)
- Step by step building instructions.
Extra high quality product, setting a very new high quality standard in this category!
Ailerons (2 micro servos)
elevator (1 micro servo)
rudder (1 servo STD)
airbrakes (2 micro servos)
retract gear (1 servo STD)
tow hook (1 servo STD)
- Dettaglio muso (412 KB)
- Foto predisposizione carrello (201 KB)
- Foto dettaglio coda (305 KB)
- Foto Decals (20 KB)
- Foto dettaglio cappotina (11 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c 1 (64 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c traino (40 KB)
- Foto atteraggio freni aperti (28 KB)
- Foto Discus 2c 2 (35 KB)