Product information:Class glider designed to 1:4 scale. Wingspan 3.75 m
You'll need about 10 hours to build it, ready for the first flight, instead of 3-5 hours normally.
Very precise quarter scale of the last DISCUS 2a version.
Amazing machine, wonderfully built, nearly ready to fly, only 10 hours work is necessary to complete her.
Flight looks like the real one.
A real winner!
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic. Spare parts are in stock.
| || || || || || || |
The kit contents:
- Ready fiberglass fuselage with carbon reinforcements and controls.
- Elevator servo tray already installed in the fin post.
- Transparent canopy to be glued on the fiberglass frame. Rear hatch latch, front dowel.
- Ready foam core abachi wings covered with Oracover® with metallic airbrakes already installed.
- Ailerons finished ready to be hinged. Fiberglass rod wing joiner.
- Fiberglass hollow molded winglets, horizontal stabiliser and fin.
- High quality vynil stickers set, CNC cut.
- Hardware (servos trays, etc…)
- Step by step building instructions.
Ailerons (2 micro servos)
elevator (1 micro servo)
rudder (1 servo STD)
airbrakes (2 micro servos)
retract gear (1 servo STD)
tow hook (1 servo STD)