Lighting module with covering
Completly readymade lighting module composed of a SEOUL 3 watt emitter, a scale covering and a cnc made aluminium case. Suitable for flashing as ACL or for permanent operation as position light.
PLUG & SHINE! connections
For installing the position light/ACL no soldering is necessary.
The position light/ACL is fully wired with approx. 6cm (2.36in) connection cable and two-pole socket. It can be plugged to the enclosed lighting voltage regulator then it can be connected to a light control unit (e. g. Optotronix Aurora LCU EVO2, item no. OPT2000) with the optional available lighting patch cable (item no. OPT4740).
With the optional available lighting distribution board (item no. OPT7020) up to three positionlights/ACLs or e. g. landing lights can be operated on one lighting channel.
Connection and wiring hints
All PLUG & SHINE! lighting modules can be plugged to the MPX connector with pin strip, plug & socket (item no. A85400) or the Wing connector 8pin with pin strip, plug & socket (item no. A85405). See also tab Accessories etc.
- Position light/ACL with covering according to variant selection
- Lighting voltage regulator for 1S LiPo/LiIon battery
- Shrinking hose for cable fixing
Note concerning the lighting voltage regulators
Please always use the correct lighting voltage regulator which is contained inside the package of the position lights/ACLs:
- For all white or green position lights/ACLs: Lighting voltage regulator with the label 1R00
- For all red position lights/ACLs: Lighting voltage regulator with the label 3R6
- Position lights/ACLs must not be operated longer than 15 minutes in permanent operation. The LED are going to be very hot!
- The position light/ACL can only be operated with a 1S LiPo/LiIon battery.
LED is very bright, don't look into the cone of light from closer distance. This could cause damage of the retina.